Sunday, April 4, 2010

AE CS4 LICENSE EXPIRED

Hello. I was using the AE CS4 Trial version, it expired and I unistalled. Then I bought AE CS4 from adobe.com, installed it, entered my new serial number and when I tried to open it, a message showed up. It says: ''License Expired, Licensing for this product has expired''. Does anyone know how to fix this if I just installed CS4 and I have a new serial number???

Thanks a lot!!

AE CS4 LICENSE EXPIRED

For activation, licensing, and serial number issues, I recommend contacting Adobe Customer Service.

AE CS4 LICENSE EXPIRED

I did, contacted support but it just takes too long, I found this in another forum and it solved the problem tho:

1. Change your DATE to a previous (those working days)
2. Re-open Program (It will, now)
3. On the menus-%26gt; HELP-%26gt;DEACTIVATE and close program
4. Change DATE to present
5. Open program again, it will ask for a new KEY, enter a new key

No comments:

Post a Comment