Sunday, April 4, 2010

link problem in movie clip with...

Hi,

I have a single movie clip (which is the prototype for my website) with a dynamic textbox. The link in the textbox works fine on any level apart from the root level, ie if I test the scene within the movie clip, the Adobe link works fine. When I test the movie, the link does not work. Please see for yourself in the attached file. It is driving me nuts, because I cannot see any problem with it. Please help. I am using CS3 and AS2. Thanks.

link problem in movie clip with...

Try testing on a server.

link problem in movie clip with...

Hi Ned,

Thanks a lot for your response. I have no access to a server at the moment. Anyway, I tried to recreate the scenario in a new fla project and the problem does not occur. It is really strange and there must be something with the movie clip. Unforunately, my website is almost finished, so I cannot recreate it in a different project (which seems to do the trick). I need to sort it out in its original project. When you opened the file and tested the movie, did you see that the link was not working? Maybe it is something with my PC.

  • concealer makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment