Sunday, April 4, 2010

Trying to create a customized PDF form...

Hi,

New to this program. I have created a ''fill-in-the-blanks'' PDF form and have saved it. But now when I print the form, there are characters in the beginning of the text boxes.?They are T and E. I don't understand why she characters are there and how do I get rid of them. We want this form to fill in the blanks format, then we want to be able to save it, and go on to the next one. In other words we will be re-using this format over and over again. Can someone help me? I am frustrated as I am almost there. Plus I downloaded a 30 day trial of Adobe Pro 9 to see if I could do this.....so I don't know if I will need to buy this program or not. Thanks.

Trying to create a customized PDF form...

Please post your form so we can see what you fave done.

Trying to create a customized PDF form...

Also indicate if you created the form in Acrobat (using the tools in the TOOLS menu) or in Designer (using the package that is called from the FORMS menu.

I don't want to post this form. I've attached it here for you to look at. I think I created it using forms.

-


''Bill@VT'' %26lt;forums@adobe.com%26gt; wrote:

Also indicate if you created the form in Acrobat (using the tools in the TOOLS menu) or in Designer (using the package that is called from the FORMS menu.

%26gt;

here is the form attaced. I think I created it using forms.

I am still trying to fix this form. I can't figure out what these characters on the form are.?When designing the form, the t and e are not there, but when I preview the PDF they are there. Again can anyone help me figure out this form. I am so frustrated with this program.

This is a Designer-created form. Post your question in the forum for LiveCycle Designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment