Sunday, April 4, 2010

Final Cut Pro movie for web

I have a short video that I made using Final Cut Pro.

I work on a MacPro, OSX 10.5 Leopard, and CS2.

What format do I need to export my video so that I can upload it

to a web site?

Thanks,

Jill

Final Cut Pro movie for web

There are several formats that will work on the web all with their own strengths and weaknesses.

1- If you want to use the video in a flash site you will have to convert teh video to FLV format. I believe that if you have the CS2 suite it has a program called Flash Video Converter (the name might be a bit different haven't used CS2 in a while). You can prety much convert any Quicktime file s from FCP.


2- If you are going to display your video in an HTML page you could instead use a QuickTime file. Compressor can make a web optimized Quicktime file for you.

Final Cut Pro movie for web

I would suggest importing your ''.mov'' file into Flash then render as a flash file and upload the ''.flv'' file to your web page

No comments:

Post a Comment