Sunday, April 4, 2010

Video is there but the skin is not when...

Hello

I have created a flash movie with a video in it. I used a skin when I imported

the video. It plays fine in Flash. When I export the .swf file and drag it into

Dreamweaver the skin does not show up.

Once in Dreaweaver I set the parameters to wmode_transparent...Could this be it?

If so how do I go around it b/c I will need it transparent....

Any ideas?

I think you in advance!!

Virginia

Video is there but the skin is not when...

Hi,

I've encountered the same problem using Flex (not Dreamweaver).

The component buttons for 'play', 'pause', 'stop' and the seekbar were visible when loaded separately. Maybe this can be a workaround?

Bart

Video is there but the skin is not when...

When we using a skin for FLVPlayback, a separateswf will generated in the name of the skin besides the main movie.

And when we embeding our movie to html, this skin swf should placed along with the html page in which the main movie embedded

I see. Do I need some code in Flex to load it?

Thanks,

Bart

Thank you!!! I placed my .swf files with my html and it works fine:)

Virginia

Thank you again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment