Friday, April 2, 2010

Jerky Playback Solved

I optimized my new Dell Vista PC for Premiere by doing a clean install and adding a 3rd internal drive.

When I finally got it working again I reinstalled CS4 I was delighted to find the jerky Premiere fast forward playback problem gone.

Then I installed the 4.1 update and the jerky playback returned.

I uninstalled the updated CS4 and got back to 4.0 and the problem was gone.

Is it hardware or software that caused my problem and what problems will I encounter because I am not using 4.1?

Jerky Playback Solved

Francis,

Can you do me a favour by going to the second link included in the one below, read the second part carefully and respond with the requested information, Speedfan, ProcExp, DXDIAG and the like. I find it strange that the 4.1 update would cause this.

Some suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment